Friday, September 02, 2005

Linking Strategies

Have you noticed how so many sites have "link to us" pages full of junk links.

If I am exchanging links with someone I write something quickly about their site, and include it in a blog post. The link is permanent, it gets front page exposure for a while, and it adds to my content.

When exchaging link of course I have to be careful, my content has to be relevant to my core subjects. On Blogger I don't get the opportunity to change my metatags dynamically.

As an example this post is a "link exchange" attempt with MakeAChange.com. It is a PR4 site with relatively good traffic, so I am making an effort to write a post with lots of good keywords in it that relate to their site.

Make a change is actually quite a nice resource site. I certainly picked up a few tips.

Drive Traffic to Your Site at MakeAChange.com with Programs that Really Work - Linking Strategies, Google Marketing, List Building and Blog Techniques to Increase Your Internet Income


Technorati Keywords
, , , ,