Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Portal Feeder - 21:10

Here is a little update for you

23 minutes ago I sent the following email to Jason Katzenback (one of Jason Potash's partners)


Andy Beard to jkatzenback More options 8:48 pm (23 minutes ago)


Hi Jason

I am having some difficulties

I don't
have a user name for Portal Feeder
The support system does not have the
ability to setup a ticket for Portal Feeder

During installation
the following system error occured
Registration of some ActiveX controls
and/or Type Libraries failed. Installation will finish but the application may
not work properly. The following controls couldn't be
registered:
c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\GDIPlusWrapper.dll

I am running quite a "congested" installation of Win98SE
I can't access
the forums to post this request as I have not been authorised yet.


So as you can see, I can't actually give you any detailed information at this time about Portal Feeder

I don't know whether I am alone in this situation. Maybe they are vetting applications as was suggested during the initial signup process. They certainly seemed to want assurance that the people buying Portal Feeder are people who are already making money online.

I certainly wouldn't suggest buying Portal Feeder unless it is something that will enhance your already profitable business.

, , ,