Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Link Popularity - Dave Ryan's Internet Marketing Blog

Dave Ryan is a guy I know over at The Internet Warriors Forum



I must admit I probably spend far too much time at the Internet Warriors Forum, but it is often like reading the very best ebooks all day long. You can learn so much and gradually become "known" by other people in this industry, which is great for joint ventures.
Be warned, it is adictive.

Anyway Dave made this post recently on his blog and I think it is a very good read.

<.:Dave Ryan's Internet Marketing Blog:.>:

"You're probably wondering what the blazes is popular about a link! Well, in a word - plenty!
Link popularity refers to the ranking assigned to your website by the search engines,
and it determines the ranking your page gets when keywords are entered into a search engine.
So, you're probably wondering, how do I make my link popular?"



Dave is giving very sound advice and even includes a few nuggets that you don't see even in some ebooks sold by top rated search engine optimization experts.

For further reading I would suggest Seo Made Easy, by Brad Callen.

I have learnt so much reading his book, I decided it was a must have for my Essential Niche Marketing Library. Don't worry you won't have to pay to download it, even though it is thought by many to be one of the best books available on this subject.





Technorati Keywords
, , , ,